You need 1 piece of recycle paper – A4 size.
The shape is a rectangle.
- Make the rectangle into a square. Tear off the extra paper. You need the square piece only.
- Divide the big square into 4 smaller squares – all the same. Fold. Then carefully tear or cut.
- Fold each small square in half and carefully tear or cut along the fold. Now you have 8 small rectangles.
- Fold each rectangle in half horizontally and vertically. No more cutting!
- Working with the open side up, fold the upper corners down to touch the bottom folded edge.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 with each of the 8 rectangles.
- Now join the pieces – put the 2 corners of one piece into the 2 pockets of the next one. (You may need someone to show you this step.)
- Repeat step 7 with every piece.
- When the last piece is in place, the star is finished.